Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Summer days

I have a 4th of July blog post in the works -- but am still waiting for some pictures to add to it so I am afraid it will be a little while longer before I get around to posting it.  In the meantime I wanted to share what I was up to last week.  Franky and his family have been down for a couple weeks and I got to spend some wonderful time with all the li'l chillens.  


Yours truly and little baby Cameron--although he isn't really a baby anymore!!!


The whole clan -- aren't they just precious?!?!?!

It's crazy how fast time flies! These boys have gotten so BIG!! They make me feel old lol.  I love them so much and pray that God would preserve them and bring them to a saving knowledge of Himself at an early age. 

Our neighbors were out of town for the week and very kindly left us free access to their pool so we packed up the whole crowd and headed over to their house for some water fun.


With as many kids as there are in our family we had a very full pool : )




All my precious nephews and my li'l niece - - an all us kids as well. 






No comments: