Friday, July 24, 2015

Family Blessings

My family and I have been attending Grace Reformed Baptist Church in Simpsonville for about a year or so now.   I'll admit that I wasn't a happy camper to begin with....after being at Iglesia Bautista de la Fe all my life I really didn't want to leave.  But God knows best and I just have to share with y'all what a blessing it has been for me and how much I have grown spiritually through the teaching we are receiving.  Not only have I been encouraged-- and stretched-- spiritually but I've also been able to see first hand God's work in my family.  My sweet brother, David, came to a personal, saving knowledge of God a couple months ago and was baptized a few weeks ago and became a member of the church 2 weeks ago!  It has been such a blessing to see God working in his life and see him striving to live a life to glorify His Lord and Savior.  


Love you, kiddo! Can't wait to see how God continues to mold and use you!!!

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Bethany Hannah. So good to know your through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to know your love for the Lord. This is my second time I have visited your blog post. I may have posted my comment on earlier blog post but once again since the Lord has brought me again to your blog I am sharing with you a program our church has for the young and the adults from the west. I am in the PASTORAL MINISRY for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your brother and other friends to work with us during your vacation time. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you and your family.