Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun family pictures

After posting faithfully for a week
(my dad had his computer here almost all week!!!)
I wasn't able to post for a while, but I have now found the
time to blog and shall do so. I wanted to share some funny
family pics with ya'll, I hope you enjoy.

Oh brother!!!

Scary!!!

A pretty common sight.

Who's bubble is it?

A "mommy" moment.

Ahhhhhhh!!!

I like this crib better than mine.

Dressed up, like a bug.

Not very lady-like.

If you happen to notice that almost all of these
pictures are of Victoria it is because she is the one who does the funniest
things in our family, and probably is the most photogenic(almost).

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Bethany, what a hoot!!! I especially love the one with "bi-toria" and Caleb! I bet y'all have you hands full with that girl! She looks like TROUBLE!
I wish Jasper was docile enough to let the little ones do things to him. How on earth did y'all get Shiloh to lay still?!
~Ashley

Updated by Lila Huggins (grandmother) said...

I'm soooo glad you're posting again. I checked your blog everyday and was so disappointed when you hadn't written anything.
Keep up the good work.

What a CUTIE PIE. Is she your sister? She's a squeezable one.

Miss Lila in Atlanta

Maiden4Christ said...

Dear Miss Lila,
Yes Victoria is my youngest sibling
and I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.
~Bethany

Maiden4Christ said...

Dear Ashley,
Yes we do have our hands full with Victoria. We didn't try to get Shiloh to stay still he just did, He is sooooooooo patient with Victoria.
~Bethany

Sharon said...

Oh Deary! Does this mean Victoria's heart belongs to Shiloh?
~Mrs.Dearest Casserole