Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Several special occurences


It's rather hard to believe but we actually had another snow fall this year. That is the most snow and ice that I have ever seen in one year. And there is supposed to be global warming?

It was a beautiful, fluffy, crisp, sparkling snow. And what do you do in such beautiful snow?

Well, you make a snow angel of course!!!

Beautiful whiteness
After spending some very nice time playing in the snow we started to get ready for the valentines banquet at our church as the orchestra had to play.

Playing classical music

Mother and Daddy

The table settings

Playing"Corazon de niƱo" with Erick

Brian, Jared, Rachel and Anna
On Sunday my daddy had the very special privilege to baptize my dear little siblings Haviland and Jared.


This isn't a very good picture but I thought it was cute that all you can see is Jared's eyes.

This is Havi giving her testimony.
Also Sunday was my little nephew, Ethan's birthday.

So, happy 2nd birthday Ethan.
I love you and hope you have many more.
~Auntie Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWE you little nephew is so cute! I love your blog. I miss you guys and hope to see you soon!