Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving thanks for Thanksgiving

My family usually celebrates Thanksgiving 2 times a year.
The first time is at church the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Now if any of you have ever been to a hispanic potluck you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that they are the best, and if you haven't boy you don't know what your missing!!!

Rebbeca and Joseph enjoying the DELICIOUS food.

Andrea and Jasmine.

Alicia.

Enjoying food and fellowship.

Isaias.

Thank you to Katie, Abby and Anna who took all these pictures for me.

On Thursday we had a small family gathering as Camilo was out of town and Ethan was sick, therefore Stacey couldn't come. Mother and I cooked all morning and how rewarding it was. The food was sooooooooooooo good.
As Jared said last night: "I thank God for all the good food"

Franky and Abuelo looking at old pictures.

The pecan pie I made.

Hayden with his Abuelo.
Later in the evening aunt Chelin and crew came over to visit over pie and coffee.

Abuela and Viviana.

Jared and Franky.

Christian.
As you see Christian brought along the poodle wig and boy did we have fun trying it on. everybody looked sooooo funny.
We really have sooooooooo much to be thankful for, God has blessed us richly.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Bethany, Happy Thanksgiving to your and your dear family! I know you had a wonderful time with all your family. Love the poodle wig~you didn't have a picture of your dear mother in it, though:(
Your pie crust is so very pretty with the leaf designs. Ive never seen it done that way. Love Mrs.C