Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My birthday

It seems very hard to believe but yesterday was my 14th birthday!!!
My parents took me out for a delicious breakfast at Ihop.



After breakfast we went to Hancock fabrics where they were having a BIG sale.



Daddy took these pictures. LOL. Isn't Victoria cute?
At 6:00 we had a cook out and we invited Camilo and Jessica, Tio Antonio and Aunt Michelle, and Alejandra and Fernando.



We had steak, rice, salad, fruit salad, and cake.



I received so many beautiful gifts.
A jean jacket from Caleb,
a card making kit and heirloom scrapbook kit from Camilo and Jess,
a white blouse from Alejandra and Fernando,
a Spanish cook book and perfume from Tio Antonio and Aunt Michelle,
"So much more", by Ana Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin, and Elsie Dinsmore#8
from Mother and Daddy,
and candy and lotion from Haviland.



And for the cream on the cake Mom and Dad gave me a
beautiful sterling silver purity ring with an Emerald.



I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
P.S. Isn't the ring beautiful?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Bethany! It looks like you had a very special day, and yes, the ring is beautiful! What a precious gift.

I pray that this next year will be a time of great growth and blessing for you as you seek to grow in the Lord!