Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged

I meant to post about something else but it just so happens that
my daddy left for Indiana early this morning and he took his laptop
with him. As our computer wont register my pictures I will take Sarah at 'as lilies sewing'
at her word and consider myself tagged!!!
Here are the rules:
  • Put the link of the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Post six random things about yourself
  • Tag six or so other people at the bottom of your post.
  • Leave comments on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.
So here are six random things about myself:
  1. The first time I was ever in a wedding I was 3 years old and not at all prepared to be in a wedding. Well it just so happened that I had to wear ballet slippers and they wouldn't stay tied . In the middle of the ceremony I noticed that my slippers were once again untied, so I went sat down on the stair of the altar and commenced to tie my slippers.
Sadly to say for me, I pulled my leg so hard that I fell backwards creating
quite a commotion!!!
2. I love Pecan pie but can not manage to eat pecans by themselves
I feel dreadful, to say the least, when I eat plain pecans.
3. I like altering recipes to my personal taste and thus creating
a special and unique taste.
4. I have an amazing attraction to skirts!!! Skirts are so feminine!!!
(as long as they are long and aren't skin tight.)
Skirts are also quite easy to find at consignment stores.
5. I greatly enjoy playing the piano, but greatly
dislike practicing with a metronome.
6. I have had my elbow pulled out of socket by accident.
2 of my brothers were playing with me and one of them was holding my arm,
I was pulling away and my elbow popped out of socket. We lived an hour away
from Greenville then
and had to drive all the way there to get to our doctor.
When we finally arrived he popped it
back into place and thankfully it has never happened again.

Now I will tag Ashley at A country maidens lane
Sharon at Vintage inspirations
Paula at Rose cottage by the lake
Janna at The joy of home
Shannon at A maidens musings
Cheri at A joyful handmaiden

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, Bethany, and leaving a comment! I enjoyed reading your 'six things'. :)

For some time now, I have been visiting your blog occasionally (I found it through Ashley), and it has been such an encouragement to see your love for the Lord and for your family!

Ashley said...

Allright Bethany, I've written my random things up and posted them! Have a great day!
~Ashley