Friday, May 9, 2008

Pictures

Well, I finally got the pictures downloaded from my camera so I can post some pictures.

The day after I assembled the hope chest I decided my room needed a good cleaning so
I tackled my room with Haviland's help. It looked sooooooooo nice and I was so glad that I
had actually gotten that done. So here are some pictures of the hope chest and my fixed up room.
Here is the chest, I just love it!!!

This is when we were assembling it.

The molding is just beautiful!!!Here it is with all the things in it. I have a coffee table cloth, 2 pillow cases,
a tea cozy, 6 cloth napkins, tupperwares, measuring cups and spoons, a tree skirt and
a cutting board.
This is my now organized shelf.Here is the bed and dresser. I am really glad I got that done.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Dear Bethany,
Your hope chest is so pretty! I like the lovely things you have placed in it... you are off to a good start!

Your room is beautiful!
Mrs. Paula